Lady Gaga is a Cosmo Girl








Icon-in-the-making Lady Gaga looks film- noir fantastic on the cover of the April 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On an ex-boyfriend: "I had a boyfriend who told me I'd never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I'd fail. I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me".

On her career: "I ate shit for so long, being told I didn't fit the mold and that I was "too pop" or "too theater"... I've always been delusionally ambitious to the point where people don't understand me."

Gaga turned down a cocktail because she had a sold-out show to do just a few hours after the interview. She order riceless sushi and dressingless salad and said: "My friends joke that I'm dead until I get onstange. I'm dead right now as you're speaking to me"

- cosmopolitan


No comments: