Dakota Fanning; Homecoming Queen to Vogue Teen





All -grown- up Dakota Fanning looks flawless and mature in her recent cover and spread for Teen Vogue. Recently crowned Homecoming Princess at her high school in LA, the 15-year-old actress plays vampire queen Jane Volturi in the newest installment of the Twilight Saga: " New Moon". Here are some highlights:

DAKOTA, ON HER REASON FOR TAKING THE ROLE OF JANE IN NEW MOON:
"I read all four Twilight books in one week. It's such a phenomenon, and I wanted to be able to say that I was a part of it."
ON HER CO-STAR KRISTEN STEWART:
"We became really close, like we'd known each other for our whole lives. We talk all the time."
KRISTEN, ON DAKOTA:
"Dakota is one of the most consistently moving actors I have ever worked with. I'm always better with her."
ON PLAYING A MEAN GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME:
"I've never been such an evil character, and because I do know Kristen so well, being mean to her was really weird. It's like, Sorry, dude!"
ON WANTING TO ATTEND HIGH SCHOOL:
"I really wanted a home base, because I feel like no matter how old people are, they remember homecoming. They remember their senior prom. And I really wanted that."


source: teenvogue


No comments: