Emma Waston is Winter Wonderful


Wearing an array of embellished neutral pieces, Emma Waston looks perfect with her pixie- cut on the December cover of Marie Claire magazine. Shot by Tesh and styled by Nina Garica the shoot plays with feminine separates & textured fabrics with a chic and modern edge. The 20-year-old, "Harry Potter" actress and sophomore student at Brown University opens up to Marie Claire about her transition from superstar to student:

On finding true friends at Brown:
" I threw my 20th birthday party at Brown, and I didn't even have to say to anyone not to put pictures on Facebook. Not a single picture went up. That was when I knew I'd found a solid group of friends, and I felt like I belonged."

On her sophomore year:
"Now that I know how things work and what the professors expect, I'm really excited about going back for my second year, because I feel this time I can relax and enjoy it. "

On her work ethic and Harry Potter audition:
"I started working on the audition at 9 in the morning and didn't stop until 5 in the evening," she recalled. "The tape was just me doing the same thing hundreds of times over, until I got it exactly right. I was just amazed at my stamina. The grown-ups said, 'We had to stop you; you wanted to keep going.' I've always been like that; I give 100 percent. I can't do it any other way."







No comments: