Lady Gaga Graces Elle






Lady Gaga looks gorgeous on the January cover of Elle magazine in a sheer embroidered corset top and surprisingly simple make-up and hair. Shot by Tim Munro, the 23-year-old superstar takes some time to talk about her career and personal life:

On her fight to cut sexuality out from her album covers: “I fought for months, and I cried at meetings. They didn’t think the photos were commercial enough…The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself.”

On when she plans to settle down: "Eight or ten years. “I want to have babies for my Dad to hold, grandkids. And I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I would never leave my career for a man right now, and I would never follow a man around.”


source: elle

No comments: