Trend Alert: Thierry Lasry Sunglasses


One of my favorite upcoming eyewear designers is Thierry Lasry. I first love with the brand after I noticed Eva Mendes wearing them on several different occasions and looking insanely chic every time. The sunglasses even drew my attention away from her man candy, Ryan Gosling, which i'm telling you is rare for me and every other person in the universe. 














Based on the concept of, "Futuristic Vintage", the collections encompass a variety of unique shapes and print combinations unlike any other on the market. Launched in 2006, these sunglasses are hand-made in France and have accumulated quite the following of celebrity including Dita Von Tess, Rihanna, Anne Hathaway, Madonna, and more! "See" for yourself how cool these shades are below:




Source: ThierryLasry.com



No comments: