Pick of the Week: "Heartbeats" Necklace

Earlier this week, I fell in love. Not with a person but with a heartshape necklace engraved with the R.Kelly lyrics "And after the party its the hotel lobby", Lena Duham uploaded of herself wearing to Instagram. Immedietly, I hit google to try and find this hysterically clever piece and discovered Erica Weiner; a indepent jewelry designer based out of Brooklyn. Aside from her "Heartbeats" necklace, that sold out within the hour of Lena posting the photo, her entire collection is the perfect blend of vintage, bohemian and whimsicle style (and completely affordable!).

The "Heartbeat Necklace" $50

 Other lyrics you can get include:
"Island in the stream, that is what we are"- Parton & Rogers
"Been down two times" - Fleetwood Mac
"Don't say you don't, please say you do"- Morrissey
"With my mind on my money and my money on my mind"- Snoop Dogg
"Shorty you're my angel"- Shaggy
"Guess I gotta keep on ramblin'"- Led Zepplin
"This must be the place"- Talking Heads

"Be Prepared for Bears" Necklace $80

"Ahoy" Bracelet $45

"Infinity Rings" $40

No comments: