Olivia Palermo for ASOS Magazine

"The City"'s villain you love-to-hate Olivia Palermo looks absolutely stunning and stylish in the August Issue of ASOS Magazine. Shot by Tesh in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in New York, The 24-year-old socialite rocks everything from edgy embellished trousers to a oversized camel coat to a denim jumper. Here are some highlights from the article:


On how she is portrayed on "The City":

“It’s unfortunate (of the reputation that the TV show has given her), but I think that people understand what they see on that show is not who I am. It’s not accurate. I’m funny, I’m enthusiastic and I’m not a negative person. I always try and look for the good in things.”


On her future:

“I love New York but when you’re young you should live in different places. In five years I’d like to be living in London with my boyfriend Johannes (Huebl).”


On fashion and her love life:

“I just really, really love clothes,” Palermo enthuses as she talks of the importance of reinventing her closet for different occasions. “I’m my own brand, and I have my own opinion” she unapologetically declares when asked about her determination to succeed in the fashion industry. Olivia also gives a rare insight into her relationship with model Johannes Huebl revealing that their lifestyle is surprisingly understated. As far as what the future holds for the style queen, she claims modelling, acting, designing, and a possible move to London are all on her to-do list.



source: asos magazine

No comments: