Miley and Liam Cover Teen Vogue





Miley Cyrus looks radiant in red in a Versus Spring 2010 form-fitting dress on the cover of the April issue of Teen Vogue. Accompanying her in the Patrick Demarchelier Paris-shot spread is her "The Last Song" co-star and off-screen boyfriend, Australia native Liam Hemsworth. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On her first impression of Liam: “He’s really tall. I thought, Either I’m going to have to be in heels or standing on something for this entire movie! He definitely showed chivalry: I remember him opening the door for the director, and I was like, Wow.”

On her future in music: “The more I make music that doesn’t truly inspire me, the more I feel like I’m blending in with everyone else. So after this next album, I’m taking some time off.”

On her chemistry with Liam: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people—what they think and how they feel. He’s very grateful for what he has, but he doesn’t let it go to his head. I’m like that too.”



source: Teen Vogue

No comments: