Sarah Jessica Parker is Elegant on 'Elle'




Sarah Jessica Parker looks fresh and "fabulous" on the December cover of Elle Magazine. Besides working on 'Sex and the City', Parker's latest romantic comedy, "Did You Hear About The Morgans?" is due in theaters Dec. 11. Here are some highlights from Elle:

On if she is really feuding with SATC co-star Kim Cattral: "I don't think anybody wants to believe that I love Kim. I adore her. I wouldn't have done the movie without her. Didn't and wouldn't.
On why she decided to use a surrogate to carry her twins: "I know there would be lots of opinions about, 'Well why didn't you adopt? Why didn't you do this? Why didn't you do that?' and the truth of the matter is, it wasn't one or the other for us. We had explored, and continue to explore all options, and this one just happened first. This isn't the period at the end of the sentence."
On being a hands-on-mom: "I love the smell of diapers, I even like when they're wet and you smell them all warm like a baked good. I love the smell of Balmex. I love it."


source: elle & imdb

No comments: