Robert Pattinson is Perfect on Vanity Fair









The 23- year-old, UK born "Twilight" superstar Robert Pattinson looks New England sexy in his recent spread in Vanity Fair Magazine. Here are some highlights:

On the handling the mania surrounding Twilight:
"I guess I'm not the type of guy to cut out to do a franchise. I'm not much of a crowd person...I'm unbearably self-concious about stuff...I'm trying not to drown."
On his relationship with co-star Kristen Stewart:
"She's influenced how I've done all the Twilight stuff. it's quite nice to have someone who is genuinely indifferent to the whole spectacle of everything...[But] It's doesn't make any difference what you say [to the tabloids]. I've literally been across the country [from Kristen] and it's like 'Oh, they were on a secret dates!' It's like, 'Where? I can't get out of my hotel room!"

source: vanity fair

No comments: