Leighton Meester Gets UK Glamour-ous





"Gossip Girl"'s Leighton Meester looks lush on the December cover of UK Glamour. In the spread shot by Robert Erdmann, Leighton took some time to talk about her personal life:

On falling in love: " I always resist falling love. My problem is, I lost interest. I have a very different concept of what love is, and it changes. 'Romatic' is associated with sex, and sex is always more steamy in the beginning. Every time I've fallen in love, it's just momentary."
On her ex boyfriends: I've hated every boyfriend I've had. I don't want to have a boyfriend unless I want to be with him forever. If I don't see an end, that's nice. Because I always see an end.

While dating the infamous Chuck Bass on-screen, off- screen, Leighton is currently dating co-star Stan Sebastion.


source: glamour


No comments: