Heidi Klum for Ann Taylor

Heidi Klum looks beautiful as the face of the Ann Taylor Holiday 2009 Collection. The 36-year-old model recently gave birth to her third child Lou Samuel and will be hitting the runway just 6 weeks after labor at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Dec. 1. Here's what she has to say about her new campaign and the new revamped Ann Taylor.

"I’m excited to be the face of Ann Taylor. The brand is cool, hip, very chic, trendy and fun. It’s right up my ally! So I I thought, I’d love to shoot the holiday campaign. Especially with one of the best photographers in the world, Peter Lindbergh. We shot cashmere pieces, big jumpers, beautiful scarves, super cozy, chunky fashionable jewelry, in headshot style. It really gives a feeling of luxury, fashion, comfy cozy cashmere with chunky great jewelry."

"Ann Taylor’s new look is very chic, stylish and comfortable. You can mix and match, high and low. I think it’s never cool to do a total look head to toe. Ann Taylor pieces are easy going, from the jewelry to the cashmere. You can find things that work with what you already own.""

source: celebdirtylaundry


No comments: