Demi Moore is a "W" Woman


Lanvin Beige Polyester and Polyamide Dress

Armani Privé’s Embroidered Metal Mesh Blouse
Givenchy’s Viscose and Cotton Skirt
David Yurman Ring


Demi Moore looks stunning in her recent cover and spread in the December issue of "W" magazine. The 47-year-old actress and mother of 3, takes some time to talk about her personal life:


ON being LABELED A “COUGAR” FOR HER RELATIONSHIP with 31-YEAR-OLD ACTOR, ASHTON KUTCHER… “I’m certainly not the first person to be in a relationship with a younger man, but somehow I was plucked out as a bit of a poster girl. I don’t know why that is. But I just kind of step back sometimes and say, ‘There is some reason, and what is it that I have to share in a positive way?...I’d prefer to be called a Puma.”

On how Twitter is transforming HER IMAGE… “People are much more interested in what I have to say directly, and that really changed the whole dynamic I have with fans…I can’t impress enough the difference in how people are perceiving me. They’re getting to see who I am.”

ON HOW AGE IS STIFLING HER CAREER… “The frustrating part is that the type of roles I’d be interested in are not really coming to me. I hate to say it’s a function of my age [47]—but yes, I think in some ways it is. The majority of [female] roles are geared between 25 and 35.”

souce: W magazine: Mart Alas and Marcus Piggott

No comments: