Blake Lively is Nice on Nylon






Blake Lively looks downtown-chic on the November cover of Nylon Magazine. In recent news, the 22-year-old "Gossip Girl" actress who is currently dating co-star Penn Bagdley, dressed up as a sexy flight attendant on Halloween. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On punking her friends: “I swipe my friends with, like, my phone or something, - I slide it in their butts. Like in middle school! You say ‘Visa! Mastercard!’ Just to give somebody a jump. I’m a prankster.”

On riding elephants on her recent vacation to Thailand, India and the Maldives: “Elephants are the most incredible creatures I’ve ever been around. You’re sitting in this water that they poop in, and somehow it’s not gross. You’re scrubbing the bottom of their feet and behind their ears…”

On her empathetic nature: “I feel a lot. I get really bad stomachaches all the time. So I went to a doctor, and he said, ‘You’re a feeler.’ I take on people’s pain a little too much.”


source: nylonmagazine

No comments: