Fall is almost over and December is right around the corner. With the Farmer's Almanac claiming this coming Winter to be the coldest in years, with the snowiest periods being around thanksgiving, in late December, mid- to late January, early and mid-February and early March, cozy clothing and accessories will be a must.
1. Topshop Cable Knit Oversized Beanie
2. French Connection Curly Whirly Scarf
3. Nordstrom Polka Dot Knit Gloves
4. Forever 21 Snow Leopard Earmuffs
5. Forever 21 Toggle Cable Sweater Cardigan
6. UGG Sunburst Tall Boot