Kate Moss; Topshop Christmas 2009









Kate Moss shows off a curvier figure her most recent collection for Topshop, her Christmas 2009 line. The 35-year-old model says the line was influenced by tradition Japanese and Chinese style. The oriental collection features mini dresses to nightwear. Contrary to recent rumors of plastic surgery, Moss recently told New York Magazine:

"I've just started wearing bras. It's a miracle. Not today, but I have been. Great timing for my (Topshop) lingerie collection." She continued,
"I've just grown breasts. I am a woman now! It's true. No, Honestly, I've never worn a bra in my life! Ever! It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, "are you pregnant?" and I'm like "No! I just put on a couple of pounds, and they went in the right place."


source: metro.com

No comments: